Anthem Injury Lawyers serves clients throughout Nevada. In handling our cases, we rely upon the years of experience earned in having worked at large international and regional law firms and having gone through prestigious court clerkships. We are an innovative law firm built upon a foundation of trust, with a focus on finding solutions and obtaining results for our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Litigation Attorney to become a part of our team. You will represent clients on all aspects of litigation, including jury trials. Experience as a first chair trial attorney in jury trials is desired. Experience with personal injury matters is a plus.
- Represent clients in court
- Prepare and draft legal pleadings, discovery and dispositive motions
- Conduct and defend depositions
- Draft jury instructions and motions in limine
- Draft trial briefs
- Conduct and lead jury trials
- First chair jury trial experience desired
- Experience with employment and labor matters is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of litigation
- Familiarity with drafting legal pleadings, discovery, dispositive motions, jury instructions, motions in limine and trials briefs
- Experience in conducting depositions of adverse parties, third party witnesses and expert witnesses
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to empathize and build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive benefits package and are a family-oriented firm.
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form below or email us at [email protected]