If you’ve been injured in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you’re probably struggling to deal with several devastating impacts, including serious injuries, mounting medical bills, income-related losses, and more.
Your future can look bleak after a bad collision, but the good news is that an attorney from Anthem Injury Lawyers can help you get your life back. A Southern Nevada truck accident lawyer from our firm can use their extensive legal experience and knowledge to get the compensation you need to cover your losses and give yourself a brighter future.
How Our Truck Accident Lawyers Can Help You Recover Maximum Compensation
At Anthem Injury Lawyers, we’ve worked on countless 18-wheeler collision cases, recovered millions for clients, and received positive reviews from nearly all the injury victims we’ve represented. We can say with confidence that our Southern Nevada truck accident attorneys know what needs to be done to win a payment on your behalf.
While we can’t promise a million-dollar settlement, we can assure you that our team can take the following steps in order to give you the best outcome possible:
- Investigate the collision and collect important evidence
- Analyze output from the truck’s event data recorder to learn more about the crash
- Determine who should be held liable for your losses
- Construct a solid, evidence-based claim
- Take your claim to the at-fault party’s insurance company
- Negotiate a settlement that meets your needs
- Take further legal action, if necessary
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Southern Nevada, call (702) 857-6000
Parties that May Be Held Liable for Your Truck Accident
Contrary to popular belief, the truck driver isn’t always the party who’s at fault when a tractor-trailer collision occurs. In fact, there are a number of other individuals who may be blamed for the pain, financial loss, and emotional distress you’ve suffered due to the crash.
A truck accident attorney from Southern Nevada can use the evidence collected during the investigation to determine which of the following parties should be held liable for your losses:
- The truck driver: If the driver was speeding, driving recklessly, or driving drunk at the time of the crash, it’s likely that they’ll be held responsible for your accident-related expenses.
- The trucking company: If a truck accident attorney from our team in Southern Nevada finds that the trucking company incentivized the driver to work dangerously long hours without taking a rest break, they may be held liable for the accident.
- Another motorist: It’s entirely possible that another driver on the road will be held liable. If another motorist swerved into the truck’s lane, causing the truck driver to collide with your vehicle, the motorist might be at-fault.
- A cargo loader: Cargo loaders are required to properly secure and balance freight when loading a commercial truck. Otherwise, the cargo could become unbalanced or fall off the truck, causing a serious accident. If the cargo loaders failed to do their job correctly, they might be to blame for the incident.
- A maintenance provider: 18-wheelers require regular maintenance to ensure safe operation. If a maintenance provider failed to perform an important repair, they could be held liable for the losses and challenges you’ve faced due to the accident.
- A manufacturer: Your Southern Nevada truck accident attorney may work with auto engineering professionals to find out if a defective truck component caused the accident. If they find that faulty brakes or a poorly designed part led to the crash, they may file a claim against the manufacturer.
Southern Nevada Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (702) 857-6000
How Much You Could Receive from a Truck Accident Claim in Southern Nevada
Unfortunately, our truck accident lawyers in Southern Nevada won’t be able to give you an accurate estimation of what you can expect to receive from a claim until they’ve reviewed the financial losses and other setbacks you’ve faced due to your unique accident.
Once our team has learned more about your collision and calculated how much you should receive from a settlement or jury verdict, they may pursue any of the following damages on your behalf:
- Medical expenses
- Cost of medical care you’re expected to require in the future
- Cost of prescriptions and physical therapy
- Vehicle repair or replacement expenses
- Lost wages due to missed work
- Decreased earning ability due to long-term injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
How Long You Have to Take Legal Action After a Truck Crash
If you’ve been in an accident involving an 18-wheeler truck, you need to know that Nevada has a strict time limit for those who file truck accident lawsuits. According to the statute of limitations, which can be found in NRS §11.190(4)(e), you have precisely two years from the date of the collision to submit a lawsuit against the at-fault party.
If you submit your suit after the deadline, it will be thrown out, leaving you without the financial support you need to pay your bills and move on with your life. Hire a truck accident lawyer from Southern Nevada ASAP to ensure you have enough time to comply with Nevada’s time-sensitive filing requirements.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Recovering Damages for a Loved One’s Fatal Truck Accident
Sadly, too many truck crashes in Southern Nevada have fatal consequences. If your family member or spouse has passed away due to catastrophic injuries suffered in a collision with a tractor-trailer, you’re probably unsure what to do next. Fortunately, our compassionate attorneys are here to help you in your time of need.
Our truck accident attorneys from Southern Nevada can help you file a wrongful death action, patiently guide you through the legal process, and fight for the compensation you need to cover the following losses:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical bills inherited from your loved one
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of inheritance
- Loss of consortium
- Mental anguish
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Trustworthy Attorney from Our Firm
Anthem Injury Lawyers understands how difficult it can be to recover from severe truck accident injuries or move forward after losing a loved one in a truck crash. That’s why we’re willing to take on the entirety of your case, so you have the time you need to focus on yourself and your family.
To get started on your claim, all you have to do is contact us and schedule a free consultation with one of our trusted attorneys. If a Southern Nevada truck accident lawyer from our firm agrees to take on your case, they’ll begin the claims process and keep you updated on their progress. We look forward to hearing from you soon and fighting for your compensation!
Call or text (702) 857-6000 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form