There is a Paradise rideshare accident attorney ready to help with your accident. Lyft and Uber’s accidents have become common in recent years, which has led to an increase in car accidents involving those vehicles. But the passengers -in most cases- are entitled to pursue compensation for damages.
Filing a claim for a Rideshare accident in Paradise can seem daunting, especially if you are in pain because of your injuries, and still, that is the best way to claim compensation for damages. Your attorney can help you navigate the complexities of filing a legal claim and help you secure the compensation you need to move on with your life.
What to Do After a Lyft Accident in Paradise, Nevada
Being involved in a car accident in Paradise, Clark County, Nevada, can be a traumatic experience for the victims. Still, many questions need to be answered when it happens in a rideshare vehicle. For example, who is paying for my damages? How to even start a legal claim? Should I accept the first offer from the insurance company?
Our experienced rideshare attorneys can answer all your questions in detail in a first consultation. But in the meanwhile, these are some of the things you should do right after a rideshare accident.
- Check for injuries. It is important to check for injuries and call 911 for medical assistance. Calling authorities can also leave a record that your attorney can use to claim a larger compensatory amount.
- Exchange information. Getting the other driver’s information can help you contact them and send citations, but getting witnesses and other drivers’ contact information also can help your claim.
- Document the accident. If you are not badly injured, you can use your phone to take pictures and videos of the accident. Include pictures of your injuries, damage to vehicles, and road conditions.
- Report the accident. Filing a report directly in the Uber or Lyft app can be necessary to pursue damages.
- Follow your Doctor’s instructions. Many claims are denied yearly because the victims didn’t follow their Doctor’s instructions. Keep the drug or rehabilitation treatment even if you feel ok already.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Paradise, call (702) 857-6000
Common Injuries in Paradise Lyft Accidents
There is a wide range of injuries a victim can get after a rideshare accident in Paradise. Compensation is often tied to the type of injury because surgeries and rehabilitation treatments are the most expensive part of economic damages.
These are some of the injuries that our clients have suffered in rideshare vehicle accidents:
- Broken bones and fractures: Being hit by another car at high speed can break the victim’s fingers, wrists, and leg bones.
- Whiplash: This is a common injury in car accidents. Whiplash occurs when the victim’s head moves back and forward violently.
- Traumatic brain injury: Head injuries often lead to traumatic brain injuries, resulting in expensive medical bills and long-term consequences for the victims.
- Spinal cord injury: Severe accidents can cause a victim’s backbone to break and cause catastrophic consequences, such as a spinal cord injury.
- Psychological injuries: Some injuries are invisible, and many victims can develop Post-traumatic stress disorder anxiety or depression due to a Lyft accident.
- Wrongful death: Unfortunately, many victims lose their lives in car accidents every year. An experienced attorney can help you file a claim for your loved one’s wrongful death.
Paradise Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me (702) 857-6000
Do You Need a Paradise Rideshare Accident Attorney?
There is no rule against filing a claim on your own. However, you need to remember that insurance and rideshare companies often look for the cheapest way to solve your claim. Unfortunately, that is why many insurance adjusters take advantage of the difficult moment a victim goes through after an accident.
Your attorney can help you negotiate with insurance companies. Still, there are many other things an experienced law firm can do for your case, such as investigating the accident, contacting and interviewing eyewitnesses, and taking care of documents, dates, and paperwork.
An Anthem Injury Law professional can also negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf. And if we cannot reach an agreement with the liable parties, we can take your case to court, where a jury will decide the outcome.
Click to contact our Southern Nevada Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Statute of Limitations for Paradise Rideshare Accidents
Nevada’s statute of limitations for rideshare accidents is two years. So that gives you up to two years to file a legal claim against the liable parties. But it is worth considering a financial settlement is often the better option, and you need enough time to reach an agreement with the liable parties.
Your attorney needs to investigate the accident, build a strong case and find evidence that supports your claim, and all of that takes time. However, it is also important to remember that some circumstances can shorten the statute of limitations. For those reasons contacting your attorney as soon as possible after the rideshare accident may be the best option.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Much Is Your Paradise Rideshare Accident Case Worth?
Damages after a Lyft or Uber car accident can be divided into many categories. However, your Paradise lawyer will focus on compensatory damages. That is economic and non-economic damages. In some cases, a jury may grant punitive damages, but there is no way for an attorney to determine if and how much they are worth.
But your car accident attorney can determine your economic damages by collecting all your bills, tickets, and proofs of purchase. And they can also calculate an appropriate amount for non-economic damages, such as your pain and suffering, loss of companionship, loss of consortium, or any psychological consequences.
Finding the Right Paradise Rideshare Accident Lawyer for Your Case
Lyft and Uber accidents can be as severe as regular car accidents, but they are way more complicated to handle legally. That can affect many victims, particularly if they suffered physical and emotional trauma as a consequence of the accident and they need to recover damages to attend to their injuries.
An Anthem injury law attorney can answer all your questions before filing a legal claim, but we can also work for you on a contingency basis. That way, you only pay if and when we recover a settlement or compensation for you.
But we can also offer a first consultation free of charge, which means you can have all the support of Anthem Injury Law at no up-front costs. So contact us today, and let us get the damages you need.
Call or text (702) 857-6000 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form