Case Manager Job Description (including, but not limited to):
- Meet with new clients.
- Schedule Chiropractor and Pain Management appointments
- File new claims with insurance adjusters (1P and 3P)
- Sending letters of representation to 1P and 3P
- Follow up on treatment with medical providers. (MRI recommendation, Injections, life care plans)
- Follow up with each client on a weekly basis. (Answering any questions, they might have.
- Following up on their treatment and making sure they are informing the medical providers of their pain and suffering)
- Following up on liability.
- Keeping adjusters in the loop regarding client’s treatment
- Scheduling ubers for clients (MRI appointment and injections)
- Verifying balances
- Confirming Policy limits
- Keeping track of medical specials and making sure the client is getting the treatment they need without bankrupting the case.
- Overing seeing the medical specials.
- Demand (reviewing the draft, adding more information, and sending it to the attorney for final approval)
- Following up with insurance company and confirming demand has been received.
- Seek counteroffer authority from attorney.
- Discuss lien reductions with attorney.
- Send reduction request. (Follow up on reduction request)
- Make sure all signed-approved reduction request are saved on Filevine
- Prepare disbursement sheet for attorney review.
- Meet the client for disbursal and seek positive review.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form below or email us at [email protected]