We are looking for a Personal Injury Case Manager.
The position is full-time (40 hours) with a competitive benefits package. The position is Monday through Friday. Your starting salary will depend on your experience and knowledge of the position.
We are looking for a smart, dependable, and hard-working individual.
The job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
-Manage case files from opening to near closing.
-Assist clients with property damage claims.
-Maintain communication with clients throughout the case to provide the best client experience.
-Speak with insurance adjusters and medical providers regarding the case.
-Read and understand medical records and billing.
-Must be professional, have good customer service skills, be organized, multi-task, and work individually and in a team environment.
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Great Working Environment
Case Manager Job Description (including, but not limited to):
- Meet with new clients.
- Schedule Chiropractor and Pain Management appointments
- File new claims with insurance adjusters (1P and 3P)
- Sending letters of representation to 1P and 3P
- Follow up on treatment with medical providers. (MRI recommendation, Injections, life care plans)
- Follow up with each client on a weekly basis. (Answering any questions, they might have.
- Following up on their treatment and making sure they are informing the medical providers of their pain and suffering)
- Following up on liability.
- Keeping adjusters in the loop regarding client’s treatment
- Scheduling Ubers for clients (MRI appointments and injections)
- Verifying balances
- Confirming Policy limits
- Keeping track of medical specials and making sure the client is getting the treatment they need without bankrupting the case.
- Overseeing the medical specials.
- Demand (reviewing the draft, adding more information, and sending it to the attorney for final approval)
- Following up with the insurance company and confirming demand has been received.
- Seek counteroffer authority from an attorney.
- Discuss lien reductions with an attorney.
- Send reduction request. (Follow up on reduction request)
- Make sure all signed-approved reduction requests are saved on Filevine
- Prepare disbursement sheet for attorney review.
- Meet the client for disbursal and seek a positive review.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form below or email us at [email protected]