Prevention is always better than cure.
If you take appropriate safety measures, you can avoid or minimize the damage that results from boating accidents. Here are some precautionary steps you can take to make your next recreational boating trip both safe and fun.
- Always wear a life jacket.
- Do not drink alcohol while on the water and while operating a personal watercraft or jet ski. Make sure you have a designated driver.
- Follow all the rules, regulations and guidelines. They are created for your safety.
- Try and plan your trips when the weather conditions are favorable.
- Make sure you have the technology to help you alert authorities in times of distress.
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas Before the Insurance Companies
If you or a loved one has been involved in a watercraft accident in Las Vegas, contact our law offices today. Our law firm provides free case evaluations and steers boating accident victims in the right direction. Our attorneys will get you the maximum compensation for your injuries and medical bills.
Click here to view answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury and Boating Accident Claims.